Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tad Wiley

ELECTRONIC, ELECTRO, DISCO, FUNK, CLUB
ARTIST: Tad Wily
ALBUM: Brockley Boogie EP
TRACKS:
"AYO.,” "Low Budget"
STREET DATE: 3/30/10
LABEL: Smash Hit Music Co.

Whoa! Look out baby.....talk about grooooovy! My boy Tad Wily (aka Matt Kuderski) is all funked up and discoed out on this robotic-boogiefied release on the San Francisco label Smash Hit Music Co. There is plenty of 1970s/early 1980s beats and rhythms throughout this new EP smothered in today's electro groove by this UK multi-instrumentalist. Talk about getting down...this is so freaking sweet!

Images of pimps & hookers, blaxploitation films, Studio 54, and Soul Train all come to mind when listening to this title. I'm raging on it right now while I write this and man, I just want to PARTY! Without a doubt this will be a mad crowd pleaser when blasted at a house party or club........................oh sorry, I'm back. I just needed to get off this computer and groove around the room.......oh yeeeah, that's right, hold on you all, I need to turn this trippy muther up............funky, funky, funky!

Tad Wily might not yet be a household name but just you wait, he's gonna slowly conquer the dance floor.

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/tadwily

No comments:

Post a Comment